Blackberry Pomegranate Mule is the ultimate summer cocktail. Sweet juicy blackberries, tart pomegranate, citrusy lime and fizzy ginger all come together to make this refreshing drink. It’s just so darn good!
I suppose we know by now that I like to keep things fairly straightforward and simple. This drink in particular pushed me out of my comfort zone. How many ingredients? Muddle you say? But trust me when I say it’s worth it.
This post is not sponsored, but you will find affiliate links on this page. The price you pay as a consumer does not change, but I may make a small commission based on your purchase.
Tips for Blackberry Pomegranate Mule:
- If possible, use fresh lime juice…it does make all the difference.
- Using fresh blackberries is also key here. Just keep in mind there will be seeds in this drink. I don’t mind them, but you’re more than welcome to strain the drink thoroughly before topping with the ginger beer.
- Vodka – use an enjoyable one and get it as cold as possible. While I’m not in college anymore, you can still find a bottle of vodka in my freezer at all times. It makes a world of difference.
- Mint is not entirely necessary, but I like the added brightness it brings. It helps round out the ginger and lime.
- Ginger beer is ginger ale’s older, more sophisticated sibling. The stronger ginger flavor is key to this drink. Don’t skimp on this part, trust me. You can also find alcoholic and non-alcoholic ginger beer. I personally like using the non-alcoholic version, but do what works best for you.
That’s about it! Seriously the best summer fizzy cocktail. I hope you give it a try! Cheers!
Blackberry Pomegranate Mule
- Cocktail Shaker
- 4 blackberries
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 medium lime juiced
- ginger beer
- Gently muddle the blackberries and mint the in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the pomegranate juice, simple syrup, vodka, and lime juice to the shaker. Fill with ice. Add the lid to the cocktail shaker and shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into a glass, over ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lime and enjoy.